FREE ADMISSION EVERY DAY!
MPavilion is open every day of our free program season—rain, hail or shine—from 9am – 4pm, and earlier/later for scheduled events. On 31 December we close at 2pm. We are also respectfully closed on 26 January.
HOW TO GET TO US
MPavilion is located in the Queen Victoria Gardens, opposite the Arts Centre on St Kilda Road, Melbourne.
- By train: the nearest train station is Flinders Street Station. From there it’s a short tram ride or walk to the Queen Victoria Gardens.
- By tram: the nearest tram stop is 14–Arts Centre/St Kilda Rd (Southbank), accessed on routes 1, 3, 3a, 5, 6, 8, 16, 64, 67 and 72.
- By bike: MPavilion is just off the Capital City Trail. Bike hoop parking is available on St Kilda Road.
- By car: Metered on-street parking is available on St Kilda Road. The nearest car park is located at the Arts Centre.
- There is wheelchair access from the paved paths in the park to MPavilion, with a short distance on the grass to reach the structure.
- From the nearest parking/taxi drop-off point on St Kilda Road, it is approximately 60 steps to reach the MPavilion.
The MPavilion Kiosk offers a selection of boutique refreshments—from a cup of the best coffee in town thanks to our friends at Three Thousand Thieves, to tasty locally-made treats, themed picnic items and delicious beverages. You can purchase from a range of boutique alcoholic drinks from Shadowfax wines, Four Pillars Gin and Two Birds Brewing (please bring photo ID—no BYO alcohol allowed). So pack a blanket and come spend some time with us in the gardens!
The Kiosk is open daily during the MPavilion season.