Each MPavilion is accompanied by a dedicated Education Kit aligned to the Victorian and Australian curriculums. Please visit the 2014-22 MPavilion Education Kit Library to view and download.MPavilion Education Kit Library
group visitation guidelines
statement of commitment
to child safety
MPavilion is fully committed to child safety. We want all children to feel safe, and happy and be empowered as active participants in our programs. We support and respect all children as well as our staff, contractors, volunteers and visitors. We maintain zero tolerance for child abuse, and all allegations and safety concerns will be treated very seriously and consistently with our robust policies and procedures. We have legal and moral obligations to contact authorities when we are worried about a child’s safety, which we adhere to rigorously and at all times.
- MPavilion is committed to preventing child abuse by identifying risks early, and removing and reducing these risks.
- MPavilion has robust human resources and recruitment practices to reduce the risk of child abuse by new and existing board members, staff, contractors and volunteers.
- MPavilion is committed to regularly educating our board members, staff and volunteers on child abuse risks, and we have specific policies and procedures in place that support them to achieve these commitments.
- MPavilion is committed to the cultural safety of Aboriginal children, and children from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds, and to providing a safe and accessible environment for children with a disability.
- MPavilion maintains zero tolerance for racism and any other prejudicial discrimination based on sexuality, gender, ability or identity.